All Products ...
Write a review on this product.
:: Constant Fooling - Volume 1
Constant Fooling - Volume 1
David Regal is a magician and writer. His previous book, Close-Up & Personal (Hermetic Press,1999, currently out of print), was embraced by the magic fraternity, becoming a bestseller. In 1987, he had the honor of having the first book devoted to his magic, Star Quality: The Magic of David Regal, written by Harry Lorayne. His effects are sold around the world, and have entered the repertoires of some of today’s top professionals. Last year his 3-volume video series (in DVD and VHS), The Magic of David Regal, was produced and released by L&L Publishing to resounding critical acclaim. Mr. Regal has written for television shows ranging from Rugrats (head writer) to Everybody Loves Raymond. He lives in Burbank, California, and is a frequent performer at Hollywood’s Magic Castle.
A two-part compendium of magic with cards, coins and a whole lot more encompassing over twenty years of creations from one of magic's most innovative minds—David Regal. Volume One contains a collection of powerful card magic utilizing unprepared cards, David’s startling Cups & Balls routine from his Magic Castle Act and a chapter devoted entirely to magic done with neither cards nor coins.
• Multiple spectators shuffle an ordinary deck, which is then held under a spectator’s hand, yet the magician has correctly predicted the top card.
• The magician, standing behind the table with empty hands, causes a signed selection to penetrate the tabletop.
• A selection is placed between four Aces held in the hands, then jumps to the center of a pile of Kings already on the table.
• The magician pockets four-of-a-kind selected by a spectator, then spreads the Aces in a face-up fan. Visually, in an instant, the cards change places.
• A spectator cuts the deck multiple times, arriving at his own phone number.
• Two volunteers cut to and turn over the four aces—a new method for a classic effect. You may fool yourself!
• A cotton ball is plucked from a spectator’s clothing, then changes into a handkerchief.
• A card case is turned into a magical box that allows a spectator’s ring to penetrate onto a pencil.
• A pet mouse terrifies the audience on its way to locating a spectator’s selected playing card.
• A borrowed ring vanishes and appears threaded on a luggage tag.
In addition, there are card effects contributed by William Goodwin, R. Paul Wilson, John Lovick and Gordon Bean, plus, as noted, a fully detailed Cups & Balls routine which possesses a unique wrinkle.
Hardbound with full color dustjacket, 232 pages.
Add to Cart:
Return to the Product List
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 May, 2003.
Copyright © 2014
. Powered by
Parse Time: 0.204 - Number of Queries: 111 - Query Time: 0.0384449602051