New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
Mayhew (What Women Want) by Hermetic Press - Book
Write a review on this product.
:: Constant Fooling - Volume 2
Constant Fooling - Volume 2
Volume 2 of Constant Fooling contains an assortment of unique card magic utilizing prepared or altered cards, mental mysteries, a chapter dedicated to exceptional card effects which utilize a technological breakthrough, bills and currency, gaffed decks and a standout card routine which tells a story. Continue fooling your audiences with the following:
• A spectator freely deals down to a “Lucky Card”—that happens to match the card in the magician’s wallet.
• The deck is tossed onto a small but lethal mousetrap which snaps shut—trapping the selection as cards scatter.
• A late psychic’s scrap of paper predicts the actions of a spectator.
• A freely-selected card rises from a deck, using a gimmick you can make in one minute.
• Spectators randomly deal the deck into piles, perfectly separating the four suits!
• Fifty-one cards are eliminated in the fairest possible manner from an examined deck, leaving a single card that matches a prediction. Mr. Regal’s favorite platform item.
• A signed playing card changes places with a pocketed Joker—with clean hands and no palming.
• A signed card rises to the top of a deck that is tied with string. The deck can then be used for further miracles.
• A borrowed bill cleanly changes into a hundred dollar bill, via a new method that doesn’t utilize a thumb tip.
• A story of life “after hours” is told with a deck of cards. A showpiece guaranteed to garner applause.
Hardbound, full color dustjacket, 239 pages. $39.95 or $75 for the 2-volume set
Add to Cart:
Return to the Product List
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 May, 2003.
Copyright © 2014
. Powered by
Parse Time: 0.270 - Number of Queries: 199 - Query Time: 0.048868694397