• The original handling of the $100 Bill Switch—as performed by the inventor—described for the very first time.
• More than twenty variations—some use a thumbtip and others don’t, some use fewer folds, and one uses no folds at all!
• Instantaneous changes, multiple switches, palm-up handlings, a one-handed change, bill productions and vanishes, visual transformations and more.
• Sleights, subtleties, utility moves, performance theory, presentation ideas, and a definitive history of the bill switch.
• More than 60 close-up and stand-up routines, each described in meticulous detail with over 700 illustrations. The routines include Transpositions, Bill-to-Impossible-Location plots, Torn & Restored effects, and several routines that don’t even involve money.
Robert E. Neale
Andrew J. Pinard
Jamy Ian Swiss
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 February, 2006.