New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
Vapr by Will Tsai and SansMinds - Trick
Write a review on this product.
:: The Magic of Trevor Lewis DVD
The Magic of Trevor Lewis DVD
- Not magic but a magical icebreaker that establishes an immediate and comedic rapport with the audience.
- Another amusing bit of business guaranteed to get a visceral reaction from even the most jaded audience.
- A magical sight gag that enables the performer to produce water from his closed fist simply by putting a faucet top on his thumb and turning it!
- A number, freely selected by an audience member, exactly matches the number of strung-together cigarettes in a pack. This innovative principle is adaptable for non-smoking audiences.
Broken and Restored Glasses
- The performer accidentally pops one of the lenses out of the frame from a spectatorís borrowed pair of glasses. All is made right again when the performer vanishes the lens and itís found - safe and sound - back in the frame.
Card On Tie
- A card is merely thought of by a spectator from those depicted on a necktie. A deck is produced and the performer shows that the thought-of card is the only one with an odd-colored back. A diabolical use of a classic principle!
- A selected card is magically found by a paper clip while the deck is cased. An easy and astounding miracle that youíll do!
Trevorís Card Force
- A simple and deceptive force that youíll want to add to your arsenal of sleights.
- One of magicís most difficult and elusive sleights, broken down into easy-to-master steps. Put some practice time in and youíll be dealing seconds in no time.
Trevorís Ace Location Routine
- The four Aces are each found in the pack at a location determined by a spectator rolling invisible dice! If you already do a Second Deal, youíll want to perform this right away. If you donít, youíll want to learn just to do this trick!
One-At-A-Time Ace Assembly with Kicker
- The classic Ace assembly with a difference. The Aces arrive one at a time, visibly, in the leader packet. At the end, however, rather than the last Ace traveling, the other three vanish and reappear with their companion in classic OíHenry fashion.
- An easy and effective approach to the classic coin assembly plot using four coins but just two cards. Several time-tested techniques are combined to create a mystifying yet easy-to-do illusion.
Egg Bag Routine
- An egg appears and vanishes from a small cloth bag under increasingly impossible conditions. At the effectís climax, a jumbo egg is produced. This routine with the Malini-style Egg Bag is wonderfully effective for all audiences in almost any working conditions.
- The classic one-cup-and-ball routine becomes an interactive magical experience, complete with a final load that will elicit screams from your audience. Thereís also valuable advice for table-hoppers on how to generate interest from other tables.
- A number of razor blades are magically strung on a length of thread but not before some humorous by-play with a spectator. It packs small - and plays very funny!
Only available on DVD.
Add to Cart:
Return to the Product List
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 May, 2003.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Inside The Mind of Garrett Thomas - Volumes 1, 2, 3
R. Paul Wilson Extreme Possibilities - 4 Volume Set
Videomind: Volumes 1, 2 and 3 - Max Maven - DVD
Richard Osterlind - Mind Mysteries - Volume 1 - 4 DVD
Easy To Master Card Miracles: Michael Ammar Volume 4 - DVD
The Encyclopedia of Card Sleights by Daryl - Volume 8 - DVD
Copyright © 2014
. Powered by
Parse Time: 0.210 - Number of Queries: 229 - Query Time: 0.0569493015289