New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
Hein's Catch Up by Karl Hein - Trick
Write a review on this product.
:: The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 6
The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 6
1. Ornament: You’ll lose count of how many remarkable effects take place as this routine flows. Suffice it to say, if you like Scotch & Soda, it’s time you tasted sake!
2. Canadian Mystery: Something really different, involving a bunch of pennies and dimes. Mixed by a spectator, the magician is uncannily able to separate them into discrete groups, with which an extra climax takes place.
3. Kangaroo Coins: A coin purse represents a grandmother kangaroo, which sets the scene for the magical “hopping” of Australian coins.
4. Karate Coins: Prepare to be perplexed! The magician abruptly shoves his thumb through four coins, producing large holes in all of them. The sneaky method will delight you.
5. Doppelgänger Phenomenon: Strange events, as four silver dollars disappear and reappear in ghostly fashion, then turn into four completely different coins.
6. The Hole: Further miracles with an Okito Box, this time used to pass coins through the table, all done while standing up. Plus, there’s a surprise magical punchline.
7. Five Wishes: Coins beget coins, with increasing surprises along the way.
8. Silver Maniac: An appropriate title for a fast-paced series of successive transformations that build to a mindboggling finale.
Add to Cart:
Return to the Product List
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 18 October, 2008.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Lessons in Card Mastery by Darwin
The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 3
The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 2
The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 1
Ted Lesley's Paramiracles
The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 5
Copyright © 2014
. Powered by
Parse Time: 0.450 - Number of Queries: 229 - Query Time: 0.0552880302734