1. Grade Up Coins: A quadruple transformation! Four large silver coins change, two becoming old Japanese coins with holes, each coin a different shape; the other two immediately grow into even larger coins.
2. 1 = 6: A strange math lesson: One coin splits into two, then splits again and again until there are half a dozen. Then, all six merge back to one.
3. Bad Tailor: A Sawa classic renewed. A coin penetrates a closed purse, goes back inside, then through the performer’s pocket, then back into the purse. Finally, the purse penetrates the pocket, with a great kicker finish.
4. Tornado Story: Five coins of different sizes represent a family, caught in a cyclone, with amazing results and a happy ending.
5. Ancient Earring: Four silver coins change into Chinese coins with holes, but that’s mild magic compared to the subsequent double change that follows. You’ve never seen an outcome like this!
6. Lovers: After 30 years, this is Sawa’s latest version of this amorous effect: Two coins are caused to cling together, defying the rules of attraction.
7. P.O. Box: Innovative magic with an Okito Box, as “computer files” (that look very much like half dollars) are repeatedly sent across cyberspace.
8. Policeman Heiji: This is Louis Falanga’s favorite routine on these DVDs. The audience agreed, as they gave it a spontaneous standing ovation. When you see the multiple payoff, you’ll agree.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 18 October, 2008.