New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
Spectators Don't Exist by Jon Allen
Write a review on this product.
:: The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 6
The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa - Volume 6
1. Ornament: You’ll lose count of how many remarkable effects take place as this routine flows. Suffice it to say, if you like Scotch & Soda, it’s time you tasted sake!
2. Canadian Mystery: Something really different, involving a bunch of pennies and dimes. Mixed by a spectator, the magician is uncannily able to separate them into discrete groups, with which an extra climax takes place.
3. Kangaroo Coins: A coin purse represents a grandmother kangaroo, which sets the scene for the magical “hopping” of Australian coins.
4. Karate Coins: Prepare to be perplexed! The magician abruptly shoves his thumb through four coins, producing large holes in all of them. The sneaky method will delight you.
5. Doppelgänger Phenomenon: Strange events, as four silver dollars disappear and reappear in ghostly fashion, then turn into four completely different coins.
6. The Hole: Further miracles with an Okito Box, this time used to pass coins through the table, all done while standing up. Plus, there’s a surprise magical punchline.
7. Five Wishes: Coins beget coins, with increasing surprises along the way.
8. Silver Maniac: An appropriate title for a fast-paced series of successive transformations that build to a mindboggling finale.
Add to Cart:
Return to the Product List
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 18 October, 2008.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
WGM - Gambling Routines With Cards Volume 3
World's Greatest Magic - Ambitious Classic
WGM - Gambling Routines With Cards Volume 2
World's Greatest Magic - Out of This World
WGM - Gambling Routines With Cards Volume 1
World's Greatest Magic - Oil & Water
Copyright © 2015
. Powered by
Parse Time: 0.247 - Number of Queries: 134 - Query Time: 0.0569317951965