• The original handling of the $100 Bill Switch—as performed by the inventor—described for the very first time.
• More than twenty variations—some use a thumbtip and others don’t, some use fewer folds, and one uses no folds at all!
• Instantaneous changes, multiple switches, palm-up handlings, a one-handed change, bill productions and vanishes, visual transformations and more.
• Sleights, subtleties, utility moves, performance theory, presentation ideas, and a definitive history of the bill switch.
• More than 60 close-up and stand-up routines, each described in meticulous detail with over 700 illustrations. The routines include Transpositions, Bill-to-Impossible-Location plots, Torn & Restored effects, and several routines that don’t even involve money.
Robert E. Neale
Andrew J. Pinard
Jamy Ian Swiss